We offer the following services to the sectors belonging to the municipal police (forester, forest protection service, mountain guard, professional hunter, field guard, nature conservation guard, municipal nature conservation guard, public area supervisor, assistant supervisor).
Municipal law enforcement audit
We make constructive proposals in order to establish the need for municipal policing, to discover possible shortcomings, and to take the necessary measures and developments.
The purpose of the municipal law enforcement audit
- etermine the extent to which the requirements set out in the legislation and the professional recommendations are enforced,
- determine the extent to which the personal, organizational and technical conditions necessary for effective operation are in place,
- to qualify the status and efficiency of the given municipal law enforcement organization,
- identify areas for improvement, addition, development or replacement,
- to propose the necessary measures in order to ensure the best interests of the local government.
Areas of investigation
- the management and executive staff of the municipal law enforcement organisation,
- the regularity and effectiveness of the internal organisation of the premises of the municipal law enforcement organisation,
- the organisational structure and effectiveness of the municipal police,
- the operation of the municipal police, its relations with other municipal bodies and the police,
- the operation of surveillance systems and remote monitoring centres in accordance with the law,
Documentation of the investigation
- the findings and conclusions of the review and our recommendations for improvement and measures (e.g. the need for reorganisation, training, etc.) are presented to the client municipality in the form of a written study
Municipal law enforcement training and further training
For the training and examination of law enforcement officers, assistant inspectors, and personnel and property guards, on the basis of the BM Decree 68/2012 (XII. 14.) on the training and examination of personnel and property guards and persons performing law enforcement duties (hereinafter: Decree).
Pursuant to Article 2(1) of the Ordinance, the training and examinations are provided by the Directorate General for Education, Training and Science Organisation of the Ministry of Education (hereinafter referred to as the "OKTF").
- Act CXX of 2012 on the activities of certain persons performing law enforcement duties and amending certain acts to ensure action against truancy
- Decree No 68/2012 (XII. 14.) of the Ministry of the Interior on the training and examination of persons performing law enforcement duties, assistant inspectors and guards and property guards
Persons subject to the training and examination: persons performing law enforcement duties
Fees: training fee 9.663,- HUF/person; examination fee 1.933,- HUF/person
Training: 40 teaching hours, comprising 24 hours of theoretical and 16 hours of practical training.
Examination: the examination consists of practical and oral tests.
Document certifying completion of the training: For persons performing law enforcement duties who have completed the training and passed the examination, the examination board will issue the BM OKTF Certificate as defined in Annex 4 to the Regulation.
Bodyguards: The training and examination of bodyguards is carried out by the Professional Chamber of Bodyguards, Security Guards and Private Investigators.
Non-accredited further training organised by the Association of Law Enforcement Trainers
for persons performing municipal law enforcement duties
Training fees: 2700,- HUF/person;
The duration of the training is 8 hours, including 4 hours of theoretical and 4 hours of practical training.
Topics covered in the training course
anatomy, first aid and first aid,
professional and legal knowledge of the sector,
practical application of tactics (communication, physical restraint),
practical use of coercive instruments.
The training concludes with an examination.